TLG Comphme / Fraud

SC, United States Review updated:
your company is charging me $12.99 monthly... I have not authorize you!!! Theres no way I can communicate with you by phone. I'm going to cancel my credit card, so you can't charge me anymore... I would like to know who authorize you to make this charge!!! I don't even know for what are you making this montly charge to my master card.
Janine
Ja

Comments

Fi
  31st of Mar, 2009
I had exactly the same experience. I have been charged for $12.99 per month since Sep 2007 and I didn't authorize this company at all!!! I only found the fraud out today - Mar 31, 2009 by checking my account details item by item. In America today, there's still fraud! I'm going to remind all my friends about this.
Ro
  11th of Jun, 2009
Yes, I have the same charges showing up on my account. The charge is appearing on my bank Visa account. How can I resolve this?

Thank you.
Pb
  5th of Oct, 2009
same here they withdrew 12.99 from my checking account without my authorization.
Vg
  16th of Dec, 2014
My credit card account has been charged $12.99 monthly for at least an year ( could not check further back). I disputed the charges when I discovered this (BTW it was after an attempt by someone to use fraudulently my credit card!) with the Credit Card Company. When I spoke with representative of TLG*COMPhme, the claim was, that when I purchased a product from Cooking.com ( I purchased a knife sharpener), I have opened an account to try the services of TLG*, and it is for the Membership, that I was paying. I was supposed to cancel something (Membership) that I did not know existed!! Furthermore I have not benefited from any services.
TLG* offered to cancel the last 4 months of charges and to cancel my account. Summary: I accepted, I am changing my credit card and letting everyone know: TLG* is a fraudulent company ( and actually whoever lets them lurk in their official cite is not much trustworthy either!)