TLG Comphme / Fraud

1 SC, United States Review updated:

your company is charging me $12.99 monthly... I have not authorize you!!! Theres no way I can communicate with you by phone. I'm going to cancel my credit card, so you can't charge me anymore... I would like to know who authorize you to make this charge!!! I don't even know for what are you making this montly charge to my master card.
Janine

Ja

Comments

• Fi
      31st of Mar, 2009

I had exactly the same experience. I have been charged for $12.99 per month since Sep 2007 and I didn't authorize this company at all!!! I only found the fraud out today - Mar 31, 2009 by checking my account details item by item. In America today, there's still fraud! I'm going to remind all my friends about this.

• Ro
      11th of Jun, 2009

Yes, I have the same charges showing up on my account. The charge is appearing on my bank Visa account. How can I resolve this?

Thank you.

• Pb
      5th of Oct, 2009

same here they withdrew 12.99 from my checking account without my authorization.

• Vg
      16th of Dec, 2014

My credit card account has been charged $12.99 monthly for at least an year ( could not check further back). I disputed the charges when I discovered this (BTW it was after an attempt by someone to use fraudulently my credit card!) with the Credit Card Company. When I spoke with representative of TLG*COMPhme, the claim was, that when I purchased a product from Cooking.com ( I purchased a knife sharpener), I have opened an account to try the services of TLG*, and it is for the Membership, that I was paying. I was supposed to cancel something (Membership) that I did not know existed!! Furthermore I have not benefited from any services.
    TLG* offered to cancel the last 4 months of charges and to cancel my account. Summary: I accepted, I am changing my credit card and letting everyone know: TLG* is a fraudulent company ( and actually whoever lets them lurk in their official cite is not much trustworthy either!)