Title Max / crooks and thieves

1 9147 Skillman St Suite 400Dallas, GA, United States
Phone: 2143412551

I received a title loan from this Title Max and I had a finder bender were the back bumper and trunk were damaged. The insurance company cut me a check for the damage that was in Title Max name and my name. I called and spoke with Gal the manager and she told me that she could sign the check if I was paying off the loan with the check . Keep in mind I received the title loan in May and my payment was 118.00 a month on June 1 2015 I paid 200 on my loan on June 22 they were requesting that I use the insurance check to pay off the loan instead of getting the car fix and I suggested if I do that than what am I supposed to use to fix the car and that stated that's for me to figure out. They are a scam and beware if you have an accident in your car that you own that will be a cash win fall for Title Max as well on top of the high interest you are already paying them. Then the Dm called me I missed the call and I called him back and told him the situation which was too late I spent money outta my pocket to buy the parts and gave The MECHANIC the parts and just have to pay him for the labor when they sign the check to get it cashed.The DM told me that I just have to get the car fix and she Gal will go to the shop and verify that the damage was fix and they will sign the check. I paid for the damage and will drive that old bat Gal in my car to the bank to cash the check. After a day of being upset and running around finding parts for my car I will pay them completely off on Friday 06/26/2015 and will never do business with Title Max again and I am shouting it out to everyone that will listen and at the keystrokes of my finger that no one should.

Ni