Titlemax — No notification of policy change
I have a loan here in Tucson Arizona with TitleMax and my payment was due today. I have a family emergency and can not make it it to pay the payment tonight. I have never been late one time. I called the office tonight and they said there was a policy change two weeks ago and I couldn't pay my payment in 4 days.
I told them its against the law to not notify people of policy changes when they send us text messages to our phones and also can send us the policy changes to our accounts when through the TitleMax application. I was told that they can come and take my vehicle because it was not paid today. That is unlawful and its stealing people's property and I have a problem that. I will never reccomend anyone to their place of business and feel they are a RIP off setting out to steal from people. Loosing a vehicle because of 1 payment of $220 that is not over due is sickening.
More Titlemax Complaints & Reviews
- Title Max Loan - illegal repossessions
- Title Max - rip off
- Titlemax - outrageous interest-no truth in lending disclosure
- Title Max - horrible experience
- Title Max - lein removal
- Titlemax - titlemax manager
- Titlemax / TMX Finance - unethical behaviour
- Titlemax / TMX Finance - title
- Titlemax / TMX Finance - Biggest mistake of my life
- Titlemax - The reps and the whole thing altogether