Tire Kingdom / Cooper Tires / poor service!
I called and asked them if they carried Cooper Tires and they told me they did. I then went into the store and stressed several times that I wanted COOPER Tires and a synthetic oil change. When I returned to store several weeks later to purchase two more new tires, I mentioned that my tires did not say Cooper on them and the service manager said "Oh, we didn't put Cooper Tires on - we put on Falken tires" I never heard of Falken tires and upon further checking, their website does not include Cooper Tires so they don't even sell them to begin with! They should have told me that they don't carry Cooper Tires and should have asked me if Falken Tires were ok and I could have made an informed decision at that point. This is dishonest, deceitful, unethical and immoral. Additionally, now I wonder if I even got the synthetic oil change I clearly indicated several times that I wanted. I've written to the BBB, Consumer Protection agency for FL, etc., etc., etc. and, of course, the CEO of Tire Kingdom.
No response from Tire Kingdom. DO NOT GO THERE UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES - they had no right to lead me to believe I would get Cooper Tires and then casually mention that they decided for themselves to put on a tire that isn't even a brand name and make any substitutions without my approval.
More Tire Kingdom / Cooper Tires Complaints & Reviews
- Tire Kingdom Credit Card - online payment 
- Tire Kingdom - misrepresentation 
- Tire Kingdom - tire rebate from xmas holiday 
- Tire Kingdom - terrible service
- Tire Kingdom - fraud, fraud, fraud 
- Tire Kingdom / TBC Corporation - loose and missing bolts on brake caliper
- Tire Kingdom - dishonest salesman and service done wrong 
- Tire Kingdom / TBC Corporation - michelin tires
- Tire Kingdom / TBC Corporation - tire rotation w/ oil change/ lied/unethical
- Tire Kingdom / TBC Corporation - misdiagnosis/unethical