Timeshares By Owner / told me they could sell within 3 months

United States Review updated:

I paid money for them to sell my timeshare at Summer Bay close to Disney World in Florida. I told them I would sell a one bedroom for $10, 000 and they told me they would have not problem selling it. It has been at least 5 months and nothing. I can and they do not return my phone calls. They change personnel like i change clothes. I have odd years and I have one week in reserve. I have an elderly mother and can not travel with her so we can not use our timeshare. You would think that it is so close to Disney that everyone would want it. But he spend a lot of time selling everyone else's. He told me if he didn't sell it in 3 weeks he would to an auction but that didn't happen either. Don't trust them to do what they say. You would be better to put it on a bulletin board at work and sell it then paying them to sell it for you. Foreign people come all the time and buy timeshares but they only sell the ones they want and not the ones they say they will sell. Good luck on getting they to sell your.

Comments

• Fa
      1st of Sep, 2012

Well duh...Have you watched the news...Economy is bad now nobody is buying anything...HELLO...Wake up your stuck with it...Timeshares are doing very bad in the Orlando Area now...