Time Warner / customer service

Jul 4, 2015
Los angeles
Called in to order Time Warner cable on 7/3 and 7/4. Worst experience ever. Scary customer service weirdo kept calling me back at home to insult me after i hung up on him because he didn't seem to know who or where he was. Finally, I called another rep and asked to be connected to supervisor but was told, (after waiting ten minutes on the phone) that he was too busy to speak to me. In addition they got my order wrong and billed me for a modem when I clearly told them that I already owned a compatible modem. Also, I had to speak to three different customer service people (in addition to the crazy one) before I found one that had even heard of the customer rebate promised on their website. Even when I read them the copy from their website, three of their reps said they didn't know what I was talking about and said that they could not help me get a the cash back offer the website promised for ordering my Internet services through Digital Landing. Horrible. Scary. Incompetent. That's Digital Landing. Avoid them. The benefits they promise are not worth the agro or the effort.

Time Warner Cable Logo Time Warner Cable