Time Warner Cablevision / it's hell trying to work
I have internet and telephone service with Time-Warner maintaining the cable. Last week, the phone and internet quit working. That is, it works sometimes if you're lucky. I called Time-Warner from a payphone (Friday) and they said that they would have someone come out and fix it Tuesday. Sure enough, someone did come out, but he said the problem had to do with some equipment on the telephone pole. He said that someone else would be coming out (Tuesday, that same day). When they didn't arrive, I called Time-Warner. They said that no one would be coming out Tuesday, but would come out Wednesday. I called Wednesday and asked if I would need to be at home and they said no. When no one showed up by late Wednesday afternoon ( I knew this because the phone line was dead), I called back. They said that no one would be coming out Wednesday, but would be coming out Thursday. I left and when I got back home that evening, a note was on the door that said that they had indeed came out (at 6:26pm) and to call a number to reschedule another appointment. If I had known that they were coming, I would have made sure I was at home. So early tomorrow (Thursday, 10-05-06) I will call them again. It's hell trying to work from your house when the phone and internet works only part of the time. It may be off for hours or all day. There's no way to tell. We'll see if they come out tomorrow.
Company details: Time-Warner, Shreveport, LA
More Time Warner Cablevision Complaints & Reviews
- Time Warner Cable Pay Express - online payment is a rip-off! 
- Time Warner Cable - picture loss, poor quality 
- Time Warner Cable - false promotion 
- Time Warner Cable - price lock guarantee and $100 cash back 
- Time Warner Cable - $100 gift cards 
- Time Warner Cable - my bill is too high and keeps going up!!!
- Time Warner Cable - internet speed
- Time Warner Cable - bill increase
- Time Warner Cable - billing
- Time Warner Cable - internet