Time Warner Cable / hidden/undisclosed fee's
We signed up for Time Warner Road Runner Turbo Internet and when the installation Rep showed up we decided to get the T.V. services also. Before the 30 days was up we decided to forgo the t.v.service. My husband took the cable box and remote back to the field office where he was informed that there would be a $20 fee for coming to the house to disable something so we couldn't jerry rig the tv back on. We had not been informed of that fee and a few other hidden costs. We opted to keep the sevice until we got it figured out. I contacted customer service by email where I was informed that we would not have to pay the $20 fee. It's as though the right hand doesn't know what the left hand is doing, but what was worse was that the service rep at the Palmdale, CA. office was extremely rude and loud to my husband. Maybe she does this stuff everyday and for a living, but if we have questions and concerns I don't see why we or he should be treated rudely. The installation guys were great and the email help service they have is great, I just hate to judge them by one "ding bat". It's a shame but she soured the whole service for them, I was seriously considering getting rid of the whole service. Overall I won't do that because I really like the Internet Road Runner Service. Don't business's realize how they are judged by their reps?????
More Time Warner Cable Complaints & Reviews
- Time Warner Cable Pay Express - online payment is a rip-off! 
- Time Warner Cable - picture loss, poor quality 
- Time Warner Cable - false promotion 
- Time Warner Cable - price lock guarantee and $100 cash back 
- Time Warner Cable - $100 gift cards 
- Time Warner Cable - my bill is too high and keeps going up!!!
- Time Warner Cable - internet speed
- Time Warner Cable - bill increase
- Time Warner Cable - billing
- Time Warner Cable - internet