Time Warner Cable / internet
My internet slows down tremendously for late payment but not disconnected. For 5 days I had little to no internet. However, Time Warner/Spectrum still charges me for internet even though it's not at the speed I paid for in my agreement. This practice is fraudulent. They have found a way to collect money from you without providing a service. I contacted customer service and was told by the representative that the mistakenly didn't remove the mechanism that slows down my internet even though I had already paid. I spoke to 2 departments who refused to provide any credit for this fraudulent practice because "they" have not seen any outages in my area and that I didn't call earlier. This is why I will never use Time Warner again. They are sneaky and unhelpful even when they are the ones to cause the issue. Sincerely, an unhappy and regrettable customer of Time Warner/Spectrum.
More Time Warner Cable Complaints & Reviews
- Time Warner Cable Pay Express - online payment is a rip-off! 
- Time Warner Cable - picture loss, poor quality 
- Time Warner Cable - false promotion 
- Time Warner Cable - price lock guarantee and $100 cash back 
- Time Warner Cable - $100 gift cards 
- Time Warner Cable - my bill is too high and keeps going up!!!
- Time Warner Cable - internet speed
- Time Warner Cable - bill increase
- Time Warner Cable - billing
- Time Warner Cable - customer service