Time Warner Cable / price lock guarantee and $100 cash back
I signed up for bundle package and requested the price lock guarantee. I received the form in the mail. Completed it mail it back on 6/27/07. Today is August 12, 2008. I decided to call about the cash back redemption. I spoke to someone in Billing. He said I need to talk to the Sales department. When that person could not help me he said I need Billing. I told him the first person said I need Sales. He said he had to transfer me back to billing, instead he transfered me to techinal support. She transfered me back to Sale. The person is Sales was trying to change my service to up my price. I advised her I was not trying to change my service, I want to know when will I receive my $100 cash back. She said she could not help me. So, I decide to find a website to write about my complaint and tell any one who does not know that Time Warners customer services STINKS! They do not have a clue. It's amazing they are still in business.
More Time Warner Cable Complaints & Reviews
- Time Warner Cable Pay Express - online payment is a rip-off! 
- Time Warner Cable - picture loss, poor quality 
- Time Warner Cable - false promotion 
- Time Warner Cable - $100 gift cards 
- Time Warner Cable - poor customer service! 
- Time Warner Cable - my bill is too high and keeps going up!!!
- Time Warner Cable - internet speed
- Time Warner Cable - bill increase
- Time Warner Cable - billing
- Time Warner Cable - internet