Time Warner Cable / customer service
On 9/6/18 I had called the customer service line and said I wanted to cancel my cable and was informed I needed to pay the past due amount. The rep stated I had until the 25th of september, I made my payment and when I called back to confirm I couldn't get through stating they were having difficulties, the hurricane had struck and I understood the box to send the cable back was not sent due to the hurricane. I called today 10.9.18 and the rep I spoke with said I would need to pay the past due part of the bill a bill that I shouldn't have received since I had and I know they keep track of calls. I had cancelled it a month prior but no box no return ticket nothing spectrum loves to just keep billing you. I just want to return the cable box and keep my wifi. If this can't be done without me paying more money for service I don't need then I don't want any service and I will find another company! Maybe north carolina needs to do the same as new york and kick spectrum out! All I want is to not be billed for service I don't need and being that I called a month ago and was understanding with the hurricane just cancel my cable and just charge me for my internet!
More Time Warner Cable Complaints & Reviews
- Time Warner Cable Pay Express - online payment is a rip-off! 
- Time Warner Cable - picture loss, poor quality 
- Time Warner Cable - false promotion 
- Time Warner Cable - price lock guarantee and $100 cash back 
- Time Warner Cable - $100 gift cards 
- Time Warner Cable - my bill is too high and keeps going up!!!
- Time Warner Cable - internet speed
- Time Warner Cable - bill increase
- Time Warner Cable - billing
- Time Warner Cable - internet