[Resolved] Tikona Digital Networks / Mental Harassment / Cheating and not refunding the amount (illegal billing)

Gurgaon, India

User ID: [protected] Tikona has been harassing me since July 2015. I had requested multiple request for disconnection of my service due to their faulty and cheating service. However they were not doing so till the day I had made a police complaint against harassment and lodged a complaint with Akosha for a legal case. However post that they have not yet generated full and final settlement. It had hardly used the internet for 1.5 months for which I paid 2850/- in advance. I had requested for a closure connection on 4th July 2015. Now they tell me the refund amount is Rs. -345/-. They have billed me tilled 22nd August 2015 where as I had removed the connection from my machine since July 2015. According to me my claim has to be above Rs 1000/- as out of 3 months I haven't used the connection for 1.5 months. I remember their technicians share some other customers User ID and Password initially they do all the data logging in the system. For 2 days I was using some others user id. I have sent multiple mails to Tikona team the count is 48 emails and 23 call records. As soon as I tell them I am recording call they disconnect the call. This means you are cheating people. I am mad person for sure for such companies and I am filling a legal court case against Tikona for all he pain/fraud/cheating/misbehaviour / mental agony / harassment. The claim in court would be for Rs. 2850/- paid to you + Mental Harassment Claim Rs. 50000/- + Cost to me for all calls and communication Rs. 4000/- + Cost bourned by me for the legal procedure along with travelling allowance. You take people too lightly it will cost you this time for sure.

• Resolution statement

• Tikona Digital Networks Customer Care's Response, Dec 16, 2015

Dear Subscriber,

Greetings from Tikona.

Please be assured that your concern listed Dec 15, 2015 has been noted and our team is working on addressing the same.

Regards,
    Tikona Care

• Tikona Digital Networks Customer Care's Response, Dec 22, 2015

Dear Mr. Jain,

Greetings from Tikona.

We have noted your feedback and will share the same with our respective team.

With regards to your concern, we confirm that your Tikona service has been terminated.

We would also like to inform you that full & final calculation of your account is in process. We will update you accordingly.

For any further issues/queries, you can contact us on our toll free number 1-800-209-4276 or you can reach us at forum.tikona.in

Regards,