TigerDirect / fraud and scam

1058 W Club Blvd
Phone: 866-503-7790
I purchased two Access (brand) from GXI in Clayton, NC model DTA 1080D TV converter boxes from tigerdirect. Brought them home to find their operation and design very poor. It takes about 5 minutes to load auto program. The switching between channels takes several seconds. The picture is broken on most channels. Tigerdirect just told me sorry they will not help me. Access (GXI) told me if I sent them in and they find no problem they charge me ten dollar for testing on each. Went this quality, 'I feel' they would not find a burn resistor. A UNHAPPY CUSTOMER of tigerdirect. This was all in the warranty period. For a test I purchased a Magnavox TV converter from Walmart, with my antenna which work GREAT. It is not my antenna.

N  5th of Mar, 2010 by

TigerDirect - Don't stand behind their products

I bought may of thier cheaply priced kits, and other products, they keep failing. Now they won't stand behind thier product, they only stand behind thier legal paperwork and sweep me under the rest of the people they've screwed. Have a look at the warranty on these item, especially the kits. By the time you get one together, load it and test it the warranty is over. 30 days? Second hand stores stand behind thier used products longer than 30 days. Try thier return policy out, you'll be out over a hundred dollars and nothing will get done. No wonder they are in business and have huge stores, they sell sell and ***, never care about replacing anything. People stop wasting your money.

TigerDirect Business Logo TigerDirect Business