TigerDirect / fraud and scam
I purchased two Access (brand) from GXI in Clayton, NC model DTA 1080D TV converter boxes from tigerdirect. Brought them home to find their operation and design very poor. It takes about 5 minutes to load auto program. The switching between channels takes several seconds. The picture is broken on most channels. Tigerdirect just told me sorry they will not help me. Access (GXI) told me if I sent them in and they find no problem they charge me ten dollar for testing on each. Went this quality, 'I feel' they would not find a burn resistor. A UNHAPPY CUSTOMER of tigerdirect. This was all in the warranty period. For a test I purchased a Magnavox TV converter from Walmart, with my antenna which work GREAT. It is not my antenna.
More TigerDirect Complaints & Reviews
- www.tigerdirect.com - decline in service quality / sneaky a-holes 
- Tiger Direct - crooks 
- TigerDirect.Com - terrible experience 
- TigerDirect - tigerdirect lost package rip-off 
- Tiger-Direct - multiple product failures!
- [Resolved] TigerDirect Business - the worst service ever
- TigerDirect - I have an issue
- Tiger Direct.com - terrible vendor!
- TigerDirect - never got my chromebook
- TigerDirect Canada - they sent my order to wrong state