TigerDirect / terrible customer service

United States Review updated:

This is the last time I ever order anything from Tigerdirect. I am also advising anyone I know to steer clear of this company. My last order was not shipped on time and I even did a follow up call the same day to make sure everything was in order. The first rep treated me like I was an *** for even checking on the status. The next day (when it should have arrived) I called and the representative was dishonest. He blew me off and told me that I ordered it after midnight, so technically the order was only entered on that Friday. Actually, I had ordered it Wednesday, late in the night, and the checkout screen showed ''for delivery on Friday''. I called again, got a different guy, and he proceeded to berate me and tell me off when I told him I was getting the runaround. He spouted off something about being an employee for 1 1/2 years and threatened to make me pay even more for the overnight shipping I had already paid for. He was very aggressive and I had to get quite nasty with him in order to stop him from telling me off over the phone. I was then put on hold for 20 min;. Then at the end of the call, he tried to scam me for unecessary ''maintenance'' software and when I declined, he tried to use his customer assistance as a guilt trip|. He said ''oh, so now that I helped you, you're not gonna help me out?''". When I said please don't hard sell me sir, I would just like confirmation and to be on my way|. He hung up on me.. NEVER AGAIN TIGERDIRECT:. I will now buy from newegg|.com from here on out.

Comments

• Jb
      Jul 03, 2011

love it gator

• Ni
      May 16, 2016

I'm tired of getting SCREWED and blown off. I refuse to go away until I get my chromebook or my money. I'm on social sercurity and I really can't afford to get another one. I want something done. TigerDirect said that the business they took over was bad they aren't any better if not worst.