TicketsNow — Online fraud
On Friday December 5th at around 8:30 p.m., I placed an order for 2x $230.00 tickets to a Jan 18, 2009 Steelers game. I assumed that the total would be $460.00. When the total came up at $1243.00, I realized that there was an error. I immediately called (within 2 minutes of completing the sale on the computer) the 'customer service' department and spoke with an agent who assured me that this situation could be rectified however, because the processing office is closed, I would need to call in promptly at 9 a.m. Saturday morning. I called promptly at 9:00 a.m. Saturday morning and spoke with another agent who rudely told me that it was now impossible to rectify the situation. I asked to speak with a supervisor and was told that he would call me back within 48 hours. I tried to follow up with the agent however, the extension number that he gave me does not exist (very disturbing customer care!!!)
Since my conversation with that agent, I have called back and spoken with 3 other representatives who have provided me with very little assistance. The next customer care representative, assured me that Friday night agent did in fact put a note on my file indicating that I did not want these tickets on Friday night after I called. She assured me that since that note was put on my file immediately, it was very clear that anyone processing these tickets could clearly see that this ordered was canceled. She also indicated that in this situation, she was certain that a supervisor could rectify the situation. Today, I have opened up my email to discover that contrary to the information given to me by 2 representatives from this agency, my order has been processed against my repeated requests.
I cannot tell you how much stress this situation has caused me. I have spent close to 4 1/2 hours on the phone waiting to speak to someone from this office or sitting on hold. I also feel frustrated because I spoke with 3 people from this office who gave me 3 different messages about how to handle this situation. I have also left 3 different voice mail messages on the first representative's voice mail and am still waiting to hear back from her. This agency needs to:
1. Review customer service care. I understand that there are rules however, there are also exceptions and clearly, if an error occurred, the fact that I called within a minute of hitting the send button would suggest that the mistake was legitimate.
2. This web site needs to be improved to ensure that other customers are not facing such confusion. The site needs a clearer checkout point where there is a total presented so customers can review their order before it is processed.
3. Customer service representatives need to communicate clearly what steps a customer can take to achieve satisfaction. There is nothing more frustrating than sitting on hold only to have a representative give you a completely opposite story from the last representative you spoke with. Misleading a customer in any way is unacceptable.
More TicketsNow Complaints & Reviews
- TicketsNow - RIP OFF and FRAUD!
- TicketsNow - Scam and cheating 
- TicketsNow - VENDORS SELL TICKETS THEY DO NOT HAVE POSSESSION OF
- TicketsNow - Joel Osteen Tickets
- TicketsNow - Legal Scalping???? 
- Tickets Now - Basketball Tickets
- Tickets Now - Stay away
- Tickets Now - Rip off
- Tickets Now - Extra charges!
- TicketsNow - Scam