Thrifty Car Rental / surprise fees
Stay away from these people. Do not ever get a car with Thrifty!
This is the worst service I have ever had. I called on Sat. to reserve a car. I explained that I was renting a car because my car was needing repair and that I did not know how long the repair would take. The customer service rep did NOT explain that if I did turned the car in eariler I would have to pay an early return fee. When I got to the airport I found out that if i returned the car early there would be a $15 fee. I then told the clerk I did not think this was fair since the reservations person had not mentioned this. She then stated that she was telling me now and that it was on the contact. This hardly was helpful then since I had already gone to the airport to get the rental car. She became rude and I did not appreciate her attitude. This was a horrible experience. I also think this is fraud because NO ONE told me at the time of the reservation that the early return of the car would require an extra fee. DO NOT RENT FROM THRIFTY - I never will again.
More Thrifty Car Rental Complaints & Reviews
- Thrifty Car Rental - $25 admin fee for 0.25 toll charge 
- Thrifty Car Rental - unethical business practices 
- Thrifty Car Rental Romania - overcharged the cancellation fee 
- Thrifty Car Rental - rip off 
- Thrifty Car Rental - drop off charges 
- Thrifty Rent A Car - associate manager
- Thrifty Rent A Car - poor customer service 
- Thrifty Rent A Car - racial issues
- Thrifty Rent A Car - car rental overcharges
- Thrifty Rent A Car - tires on rental car