Thompson Cigar / con job
I too fell victim to their Cigar of the Month Club baloney. I have been a Thompson Cigar customer for years. That's now history (try Cigars International). I've only recently had "Customer Service" problems with them. While concluding my last telephone order I was scurried off to a slick tongue that foisting the Cigar of the Month Club on me. After several "no thanks" from me, he said that he noticed my favorite cigar and was going to send me a complementary box. Well gents, the box came all right - with a $62 invoice. Guess I don't know what "complementary" means. I sent the box back unopened with the invoice and a demit from their Cigar of the Month Club. This month I received another invoice for $12 - with no mention what the invoice is about. They got one of my famous "barn burning" letters in return. For any amount of money, I'll take them to the depths of hell before they see a dime from me.
Thompson Cigars boasts a 92 year history of business from Tampa. I think it's about time for them to call it "quits" and get out of the cigar and scam businesses.
Dr. Gary Wendorf.
More Thompson Cigar Complaints & Reviews
- Thompson Cigars - I will never be a customer of thompson's again! 
- Thompson Cigars - credit card fraud!!! 
- Thompson Cigars - thompson cigars internet scam
- Thompson Cigars - deseptive web site
- Thompson Cigars - deceptive sales tactics
- Thompson Cigar - club membership charges I did not approve
- Thompson Cigar - I am very displeased with the customer service at thompson cigar co. 
- Thompson Cigar - victor sinclair cigars sent with broken glass tubes and caps off
- Thompson Cigars - rip off
- Thompson Cigar - failure to deliver product/failure to refund