Thomasville Furniture / Bad product worse service
Just shameful from front to back.
The order was ok and on time, Home Depot was even great in the kitchen design. But shame on them for recommending Thomasville.
These cabinets are low quality and the paint chips off at a whiff of wind. In addition the hinges are now failing regularly and getting someone over here has been impossible.
Not sure where to go with this company and that has been the worst part. I am not sure what my options are either with them.
I am waiting for their rep yet again to come over and have a look but it is obvious that this is just low quality crap and fighting customer service is going to get me another low quality facing for these things.
Very Expensive Mistake with Thomasville!!!
More Thomasville Furniture Complaints & Reviews
- Thomasville Furniture - Raw deal, lies! 
- Thomasville Furniture - Problems with Thomasville furniture! 
- Thomasville Furniture - Shoddy quality (if any)
- Thomasville Furniture - Bad everything 
- Thomasville Furniture - Bad customer service 
- Thomasville Furniture / Heritage Home Group - $3k table in the worst shape i've ever seen from any store
- Thomasville - swivel chair 
- Thomasville - Poor quality furniture
- Thomasville Furniture - No delivery after 4 months, terrible customer service
- Thomasville Furniture - Products & Services