Thomasville Furniture / Bad product worse service

Just shameful from front to back.

The order was ok and on time, Home Depot was even great in the kitchen design. But shame on them for recommending Thomasville.

These cabinets are low quality and the paint chips off at a whiff of wind. In addition the hinges are now failing regularly and getting someone over here has been impossible.

Not sure where to go with this company and that has been the worst part. I am not sure what my options are either with them.

I am waiting for their rep yet again to come over and have a look but it is obvious that this is just low quality crap and fighting customer service is going to get me another low quality facing for these things.

Very Expensive Mistake with Thomasville!!!

Va

Comments

• Di
      31st of Oct, 2008

We ordered Thomasville kitchen cabinets from Home Depot in Vancouver this July. It arrived on time but we couldn't believe the poor quality we were getting.

1 door split, 1 door has stain bubbles and some doors aren't even finished well (felt very rough on the edge).
    Talked to the kitchen designer at Home depot and he said everything is under warranty and those can be replaced.

We have been patiently waiting for the rep to call or ship the replacement and two months now after we got it installed and still got no response from ThomasVille.

Can someone tell me how to deal with the situation?
    We paid so much for such awful stuff, who says ThomasVille is a good name we can trust?