The Wheel Connection / Wrong product-Terrible service
It's not necessary to lay out my own nightmare dealing with The Wheeel Connection and the owner Michael Brochman. On the other hand, I'm out more than a grand and I'm sure there are countless others screwed up and down by them. So, the question is: What do we do with this guy? My answer is to make his life so unbearable that he is driven out of business (and if were really lucky straight to jail!) As I see it, Google has him at the top of the search engine. What can be done about that? He is taking our money through credit card transactions. I have filled a complaint directly with Master Card. THere are States Attorney complaint procedures in his state of Missouri. There is small claims court procedures to consider. And, there is the IRS. My guess is that this guy is as dirty as they come, and a good IRS investigation would yield some bad stuff! So, who's in? Who will work with me to get at this piece of ###? And, what other ideas or actions have you taken on your own. My guess is that together, we will have much greater effect on this rotten apple of a company.
More The Wheel Connection Complaints & Reviews
- The Wheel Connection - TheWheelConnection.com - bad business to deal with! 
- The Wheel Connection - Fraud 
- The Wheel Connection - Wheel Connection is a joke!
- The Wheel Connection - Fraudulant 
- The Wheel Connection - ordered - no wheel - no refund
- The Wheel Connection - Not very on top of their game 
- The Wheel Connection - customer service
- The Wheel Connection - Poor service 
- The Wheel Connection - Bad Business!!!!!
- The Wheel Connection - No product / charged restocking fee!