The Terminix International Company L. P. / bed bug service

1 United States

On September, 20 we purchased the bed bug package from your company. We called back in because we seen bed bugs present in that space again. Somehow, the representative misunderstood and assumed we meant to treat other parts of the house. This is when I started contacted Terminix, I didn't receive any callbacks like I was promised, no email, no follow up what so ever. In which we were not able to treat the room with service guarantee, and now the bed bugs has spread to other rooms. Causing clients to be bitten, and even some hospitalized. We're a nonprofit organization that assist clients recovery in a safe space, and now our space is not sufficient for them. From a business aspect we were willing to pay for the entire home to be treated, but felt our concerns should be heard from someone who actually cares. This case has been handled poorly, it lacks customer service, and most importantly CUSTOMER GUARANTEE. Going forward, I personally wouldn't refer anyone to Terminix. This has been the worst experience thus far dealing with an vendor.

Na