The Salvation Army USA / store poor conditions
I am making a complaint for the poor conditions in store number one.I feel uncomfortable because of a major plumbing issue upstairs which caused a urine etc pipe to explode all over the store products not to mention the pipes are molded and a hazard to my health and also the staff bathroom.It has no light.The toilet seat is hanging off and has bleach bottles everywhere.I even spoke to the managers and nothing is being done about the safety of us co-workers but most importantly the customers.
More The Salvation Army USA Complaints & Reviews
- The Salvation Army - donations spent on officers, not the needy 
- Salvation Army - discrimination 
- The Salvation Army - working for them is horrible 
- The Salvation Army Phoenix Arc - abusive director of rehab services 
- The Salvation Army - stealing from the salvation army 
- The Salvation Army USA - kind heart when least expected
- The Salvation Army USA - advertising
- The Salvation Army USA - employee in mckeesport location
- The Salvation Army USA - pick up.
- The Salvation Army USA - return policy