The Salvation Army USA / discrimination and harassment

1 Austin, TX, United States Review updated:

Me and my children have been living in the family dorm at the Austin location for barely 4 months now. Every sense we've been there it has been staff harassing us. And only African American families. There's been a Hispanic family that had a weapon in their room. They cause confusion and conflict amongst the entire dorm, but never gets disciplinary action for it. Because the case manager calls them her best friend's. Myself as well as several parents have tried to reach out to Mr. Jay which is the supervisor and he does nothing. Now their telling everyone but that particular family. And they've been there for 6 or more months. They only gave me a one month extension. But I decided to not leave and stay here where my job is located. I've been on my job for barely 4 months. I have obstacles in my way to where it is hard to find a place so only thing left is to keep trying. But how if we don't have anywhere to go because we're not from here. Can you guys please fix this matter and help us please.

Pi
Dec 30, 2017

Comments

• Po
      31st of Dec, 2017

This website is not directly affiliated with the Salvation Army, therefore you will need to contact them directly. That being said, do you pay to stay there? If not, you cannot necessarily expect an high level of service.