The Salvation Army USA / discrimination and harassment
Me and my children have been living in the family dorm at the Austin location for barely 4 months now. Every sense we've been there it has been staff harassing us. And only African American families. There's been a Hispanic family that had a weapon in their room. They cause confusion and conflict amongst the entire dorm, but never gets disciplinary action for it. Because the case manager calls them her best friend's. Myself as well as several parents have tried to reach out to Mr. Jay which is the supervisor and he does nothing. Now their telling everyone but that particular family. And they've been there for 6 or more months. They only gave me a one month extension. But I decided to not leave and stay here where my job is located. I've been on my job for barely 4 months. I have obstacles in my way to where it is hard to find a place so only thing left is to keep trying. But how if we don't have anywhere to go because we're not from here. Can you guys please fix this matter and help us please.
More The Salvation Army USA Complaints & Reviews
- The Salvation Army - donations spent on officers, not the needy 
- Salvation Army - discrimination 
- The Salvation Army - working for them is horrible 
- The Salvation Army Phoenix Arc - abusive director of rehab services 
- The Salvation Army - stealing from the salvation army 
- The Salvation Army USA - recycling pickup with truck in barre vermont.
- The Salvation Army USA - bed rent contract at shelter crossroad
- The Salvation Army USA - donation pick up
- The Salvation Army USA - furniture pick up
- The Salvation Army USA - hostile employee