The RoomStore / Furniture Breaks...
Spent $2400.00 on a sectional sofa and in the 15 months we've had it we've had to call them out 3 times and was about to call out a 4th time. The toggles that you pull to recline the ends of the 2 sofas we bought keep snapping off. It's such a design flaw that the repair tech ordered "EXTRA" parts because he said they are having to repair these often. Now I have a $2400.00 sectional and extra parts. How many times is too many? Each toggle (there are 4) has broken off at least once. If this was a car I'd sue for my money back under the lemon law but now I'm stuck with cruddy furniture that keeps breaking or I can go "re-select" and get stuck with more cruddy furniture from them when the right thing to do would be to get my money refunded (since it's a design flaw) and take my business elsewhere. DO NOT spend your hard earned dollars at The Roomstore!
More The RoomStore Complaints & Reviews
- Roomstore/TRS Financing - Scam 
- Roomstore - The worst furniture store ever 
- The RoomStore - Lies, deception, poor service! 
- The RoomStore - Warranty/Master Seal 
- The RoomStore - No customer service 
- The RoomStore - peeling of the fake leather on the couch I purchased from the roomstore
- The RoomStore - Sectional sofa warranty plan
- Roomstore - Furniture
- Roomstore - Furniture and customer service/delivery
- Roomstore - Liars, defraud, wicked, greedy, and no respect for there customers