The O'Brien Law Firm San Diego / shady lawyer in san diego john o'brien

1 San Diego, CA, United States

I am writing this complaint on behalf of my wife "Karina", she is still shaken over the incident and feels we need to make others aware.

On Sept 5th 2017 together we met with attorney John O'brien of The O'Brien Law Firm in downtown San Diego, CA for a general consultation.

We were seeking advice regarding a legal contract we had entered into and needed some basic advice on how to get out of it.
While meeting with John O'brien I couldnt help notice his stutter, it was a little distracting to say the least but we really needed help with the contract. The meeting continued and Mr O'Brien just cant get his eyes off my wife's breasts. This guy is supposed to be an attorney and professionalism is expected.

Mr O'brien really made my wife feel uncomfortable and his glances were VERY noticeable. As soon as we left his office my wife confirmed what I had noticed throughout the entire meeting.

John O'brien is a very sleezy attorney and didn't help us in anyway with our contract. We have sinced hired a more reputable firm, the cost was a little higher but definitely worth the piece of mind. John O'brien was not a good experience for our
first time with an attorney.

The O'Brien Law Firm San Diego