The Kraft Heinz Company / slow simmered sweet brown sugar barbecue sauce and dip
Just purchased 18 oz bottle today. The cap has 02 MAY 2019, then 02:31 TX 07.
It tastes just like liquid smoke. I wanted something that had a nice sweet BBQ taste, not a smoky flavor. I ruined 3.5 pounds of ribs in my slow cooker because of this. Wasted $3.49 for the bottle, also.
I think the company needs to indicate sweet brown sugar flavor does not taste like brown sugar but like smoky flavor only. I wouldn't even recommend smoky flavor for a dip.
More The Kraft Heinz Company Complaints & Reviews
- Kraft Foods - fig newtons 
- Kraftsfood, Lunchables - food poison 
- Kraft Foods/oscar Mayer - carving board chicken 
- Kraft Foods - Reduced Fat Wheat Thins - unidentified object in box
- Kraft Foods - I discovered a nail inside the cheese while chewing 
- The Kraft Heinz Company - jello no bake strawberry cheesecake
- The Kraft Heinz Company - lunchables mini chicken tender pizza
- The Kraft Heinz Company - kraft caramels candy
- The Kraft Heinz Company - Shake and bake
- The Kraft Heinz Company - caramels