The Kraft Heinz Company / polly-o string cheese
My family is a long time consumer of your Polly-O Mozzarella String Cheese. While the product itself remains a winner for food choices in our household, the new packaging is the pits! You've cheaped-out for a few mils (or just 1) of plastic!
It was impossible to separate one sting from another without compromising the adjacent strings protective sleeve.
If you REALLY can't go back to the original thickness you have to improve the perforation between strings. If that isn't workable then just put one less string in each package. But this new packaging is a non starter. Without a fix for this, I'm going to have find another string cheese supplier.
More The Kraft Heinz Company Complaints & Reviews
- Kraft Foods - fig newtons 
- Kraftsfood, Lunchables - food poison 
- Kraft Foods/oscar Mayer - carving board chicken 
- Kraft Foods - I discovered a nail inside the cheese while chewing 
- Kraft Foods - Reduced Fat Wheat Thins - unidentified object in box
- The Kraft Heinz Company - oscar meyer bacon 
- The Kraft Heinz Company - mio orange tangerine
- The Kraft Heinz Company - shake and bake
- Kraft Foods - philadelphia bagel chips & cream cheese dip
- The Kraft Heinz Company - kraft mozzarella cheese