[Resolved] The Jewelry Exchange / Defective ring
Purchased a wedding set in a halo setting on 12-6-14. One of the surrounding smaller diamonds fell out on 12-29-14. They replaced it since it was under warranty. Center 1.32 carat diamond fell out on 3-14-15. After threatening to involve a lawyer they replaced that as well with a smaller 1.0 carat diamond. 3rd smaller diamond fell out 7-27-15. At this point, I consider this ring defective merchandise and want a full refund. The company has a strict no return or refund policy. I can understand why. The person that I dealt with at the corporate level, George Risberg was beyond rude and very condescending. I have read countless reviews of the same thing happening to other customers. The Jewelry Exchange has a habit of diamonds falling out. Attached is a picture of the missing center stone. Two of the surrounding ones have fallen out as well.
I worked with the corporate office and a satisfactory resolution was made.
More The Jewelry Exchange Complaints & Reviews
- The Jewelry Exchange - fraud 
- The Jewelry Exchange - Rip off 
- The Jewelry Exchange / Jewelry Factory - Ripped off 
- The Jewelry Exchange - Bad customer service, questionable diamond stone that was purchased 
- The Jewelry Exchange - Chipped diamond when they were re-setting stone
- The Jewelry Exchange in Tustin California - jewelry diamond repair/replacement
- The Jewelry Exchange / Goldenwest Diamond Corporation - diamond engagement ring/repair
- The Jewelry Exchange - A ring
- The Jewelry Exchange - Defective Repair 
- The Jewelry Exchange - Not honoring my warranty