The History Channel / american pickers

1 Roseville, CA, United States Review updated:

To Whom Well great job, Narrating the American Pickers program ?? " Mike pulls in a driveway " " Frank and Mike look down " " The American Pickers logo is on TV." What do you think ? that all your Audience are Blind ? and that we can't see what's going on ? You've made one of your best shows not watchable ! Great job ! No one needs you to tell them what going on when they can see it ( it's Television not Radio ). so until it's changed back you've lost me as a Viewer. P Cook

Re
Oct 29, 2015

Comments

• Re
      17th of Feb, 2016

I totally agree that the new unneeded narration on some of my favorite shows like Pawn Stars, Counting Cars and American Pickers is so annoying that I can't even watch them anymore.Who decided we are all blind?

• Bi
      22nd of May, 2016

Who is the idiot that came up with that idea...narration of something I can see????? Loved this program and now can't watch it anymore...thanks a lot.

• Lo
      16th of Nov, 2016
    Best Best Advice +5 Votes

The narrator is the most annoying...we cringe when he speaks...the most inane comments "caption..." "Mike and Frank pull into the driveway", and on and on. Do you think the audience is stupid. We turn it off immediately when the narrator comes on...rather watch the older shows. GET RID OF HIM!

• Fa
      5th of Jun, 2017

PLEASE STOP WITH THE STUPID NARRATOR ON MY FAVORITE SHOW, AMERICAN PICKERS. WHO MADE THAT DECISION? VERY LAME.

• Ri
      17th of Jul, 2017

worst programming ever...im done with HC

• N2
      20th of Jul, 2017

The current History Channels programming with shows such as American Pickers and Pawn Stars is ruining the channel...It is hard enough the watch one episode in a 24 hour period, much less back to back shows all day long...I can not believe the History Channel can not do better than that...It shows a lack of effort on their part to put quality shows on the History Channel.

• Ra
      21st of Aug, 2017

PLEASE STOP WITH THE STUPID NARRATOR

• Wh
      7th of Feb, 2018

Agree with all these comments. Pickers used to be one of my favorite shows. Now I'm just about done watching it. Way to ruin a great series, HC. It's okay to admit you made a mistake with the annoying and unnecessary narration and to get rid of it. And, ironically, I DO voiceovers professionally for a living and wouldn't want to hear my OWN voice butting into this show.

• Ro
      20th of May, 2018

Please stop with the redundant narration you are ruining the show we elect to watch something else when the show is narrated. That was the most stupid idea ever. The question remains WHY?

• Cg
      3rd of Jun, 2018

waste of network money to have narrator on what was my favorite program (american pickers). do not need to have someone tell me what i am seeing. i totally agree that this is a stupid idea.

• Wd
      12th of Jun, 2018

I will definitely stop watching all these programs. Let me know when the stupidity will stop.

30th of Aug, 2018

Narration on these shows are ruining your channel.

30th of Aug, 2018

Please stop with the annoying narration

• Li
      3rd of Sep, 2018

I wonder how many people need to post on this site before the History Channel lessons get rid of the narrator on my four favorite shows. We are not blind or stupid you are

• To
      19th of Sep, 2018

Remember the old saying "if it is not broke don't fix it"...what a ridiculous choice to have a narrator...what GENIUS decided the shows need one...I am done till there is no narration...Tom from Wisconsin

• De
      28th of Sep, 2018

Considering the oldest comments are from 2016, I'm not sure anyone is listening.