The History Channel / American Pickers

Roseville, CA, United States Review updated:
3.95
To Whom Well great job, Narrating the American Pickers program ?? " Mike pulls in a driveway " " Frank and Mike look down " " The American Pickers logo is on TV." What do you think ? that all your Audience are Blind ? and that we can't see what's going on ? You've made one of your best shows not watchable ! Great job ! No one needs you to tell them what going on when they can see it ( it's Television not Radio ). so until it's changed back you've lost me as a Viewer. P Cook
Re
Oct 29, 2015

Comments

Re
  17th of Feb, 2016
Agree Disagree +2 Votes
I totally agree that the new unneeded narration on some of my favorite shows like Pawn Stars, Counting Cars and American Pickers is so annoying that I can't even watch them anymore.Who decided we are all blind?
Bi
  22nd of May, 2016
Agree Disagree +2 Votes
Who is the idiot that came up with that idea...narration of something I can see????? Loved this program and now can't watch it anymore...thanks a lot.
Lo
  16th of Nov, 2016
Agree Disagree +2 Votes
The narrator is the most annoying...we cringe when he speaks...the most inane comments "caption..." "Mike and Frank pull into the driveway", and on and on. Do you think the audience is stupid. We turn it off immediately when the narrator comes on...rather watch the older shows. GET RID OF HIM!
Fa
  5th of Jun, 2017
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
PLEASE STOP WITH THE STUPID NARRATOR ON MY FAVORITE SHOW, AMERICAN PICKERS. WHO MADE THAT DECISION? VERY LAME.
Ri
  17th of Jul, 2017
worst programming ever...im done with HC
N2
  20th of Jul, 2017
The current History Channels programming with shows such as American Pickers and Pawn Stars is ruining the channel...It is hard enough the watch one episode in a 24 hour period, much less back to back shows all day long...I can not believe the History Channel can not do better than that...It shows a lack of effort on their part to put quality shows on the History Channel.
Ra
  21st of Aug, 2017
PLEASE STOP WITH THE STUPID NARRATOR
Wh
  7th of Feb, 2018
Agree with all these comments. Pickers used to be one of my favorite shows. Now I'm just about done watching it. Way to ruin a great series, HC. It's okay to admit you made a mistake with the annoying and unnecessary narration and to get rid of it. And, ironically, I DO voiceovers professionally for a living and wouldn't want to hear my OWN voice butting into this show.

History Channel / A&E Television Networks Logo History Channel / A&E Television Networks
Overall Satisfaction Rating