The Hartford / Failure to address and resolve claim

1 4602 DorisPhenix City, AL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 734-729-5883

Claim was reported 05/24/08 - company did not provide an on-site review of the property until a secondary claims adjuster was assigned 07/11/08 and reviewed the property on 07/11/08 - to date 08/02/08 there has been no further communication from The Hartford of any kind.

Comments

1st of Jun, 2011

I feel for you. Do not think its only seniors. I am 33, on medical leave from a government job that started out as a fall downstairs; which lead to other issues. It has been almost 5 months and they cant 'determine' yet whether my claim is mental or physical; i said both and what difference does it make; an accident is an accident. Turns out Hartford only has to pay 2 years for 'mental claims' and until Im 65 for physical claims, needless to say Im still waiting for my results. I try to email and they HATE communicating that way. I do not have a phone readily available so email is really my most convien way to contact them. Funny they have the calls recorded and accept mail via the postal services but will not answer me rather 'remind me' email is not acceptable for them..Well geee; im sorry; im disabled, victim of dv, on medical leave from school and ordered to bed rest. Hang in there; I cant do a day at a time; try an hour at a time with them and if you try to find info on the website; good luck its very basic.