The Disney Store / delivery failure
Item ordered was not securely delivered. Tried and tried and tried to get some response from the Disney Customer Service re how to remedy what has become a very disappointing birthday for a young relative,
but absolutely no response at all. Cancelling the charge doesn't mean a thing to them. So disappointed, that like my niece, I could cry. Won't again make the mistake of trusting what used to be a reputable company. Also - note that the delivery was to have been made by UPS. They require no signature, and also don't care if something is stolent. Consider it "delivered" even though it might have simply been left on an apartment building stoop. The world needs to know.
More The Disney Store Complaints & Reviews
- Disney Store - bad service 
- Disney Store - 'complaint on disney system error of double billing (correction by crediting) causing customer cash loss
- Disney Store - lack of mickey's memories
- Disney Store - store opening "ceremony" giving out the key is discriminating!!!
- Disney Store at Smithhaven Mall, NY - cast members 
- Disney Store - service, employee (juanita) store manager
- Disney Store - military service discount
- Disney Store Bethel Park - Rude and unhelpful managers
- Disney Store - service 
- The Disney Store Online - shipping, customer service, returns