The Book Depository / book ordering receipts
Our school desperately needs acknowledgements of orders made using the school VISA card. We need the receipt to simply show the bill and that it was paid using VISA XXX. We get our credit card statements and match them up -the packing slips spoken about below do not have this info - only item name and price no indication that the item was paid for using VISA...is there a receipt we should be seeing in our Account history - some sort of ackowledgement of order? We haven't received any - only a history of past orders - a listing of the books in each order no acknowledgement that the item was paid for using the School VISA card.
If this cannot be resolved the library will no longer order from Book Depository as we need receipts for our VISA statements.
This is some of the correspondence received:
Candice (Book Depository)
Mar 8, 11:50 GMT
Each order will come complete with a packing slip; this also doubles as a receipt. We are unable to provide tax invoices or substitute or add to the details provided on receipts. We are registered for business to consumer sales, and not business to business transactions. The document supplied contains our name, address, VAT details, and a breakdown of the items purchased. These are the details required for a business to consumer distance sale.
Sorry we could not be of any further help in this matter.
More The Book Depository Complaints & Reviews
- Book Deal Trading LLC (Sharjah) - fasle commitment 
- The Book Depository - lost delivery/poor customer service/failure to refund 
- The Book Depository - refund not full 
- Book Depository - no order arrived 
- The Book Depository - bad and rigid customer service 
- The Book Depository - date of arrival of order + claims of orders arriving before christmas
- The Book Depository - delivery
- The Book Depository - shipping 
- The Book Depository - customer service at book depository service order reference bdu-718-90285266260
- The Book Depository - your book depository order bdu-432-85375365163 is on its way