TGI Friday's — disappointing service
I was planning to see my friends at TGIF, Hazlet, NJ, on 8/8/17 and couldn’t wait to have a nice food and drinks, but the result of this was a bad evening with a bad food.
Seriously I didn’t even expect that everything would be so bad, even the service itself. The waiter was busy the whole time and forgot to bring some of the orders. After all he brought me a medium rare steak, which was obviously overcooked.
They didn’t compensate anything and I had to pay for this.
That really ruined the evening. Thanks for nothing.
More TGI Friday's Complaints & Reviews
- TGI Fridays - unacceptable customer service 
- TGI Friday's - stealing money from costumers! 
- TGI Fridays - bad service 
- TGI Fridays - general manager forced me to leave instead of resolving complaint 
- TGI Fridays - prostitute 
- TGI Friday's - discriminatory services
- TGI Friday's - food/waiter 
- TGI Friday's - service, not using coupon, flat out refusal to adjust bill for coupon
- TGI Friday's - food
- TGI Friday's - drink