TGI Fridays / service

1 West EndDallas, TX, United States Review updated:
Phone: 214-793-2877

The worst dining experienced I have ever had. I met 7 of my relatives plus myself and husband. They had a 40 minute wait, or we could sit outside so we did. They first took drink orders, at which time I asked for water. Drinks came in 2's and 3's. Finally after a wait the waiter came to take food orders, so we didn't have an opportunity to order appetizers, due to a time element (so slow). After dining we needed to be at the Cotton Bowl for my cousins grandsons college football game. Finally food came and I asked about my water???? Then my water came and my relatives were almost thru eating, so I asked the waiter again about our entree, he said he would check on it. Never came and everyone was now done. My husband then checked w/manager which didn't really seem very concern, howe ver he offered to comp the entree!! Then as we gorged down our entree so to hurry to the game, out came the bill and they took off $4.00 for the entree, we told him it was to be comped as per manager, he says oh yea, I forgot. So now we wait for a new bill to pay for drinks. I have been in this world for 64 years and never haved been so disappointed in a restuarant's courtesy and lack of concern. Embarrassed in front of these 7 weary travelers that drove 3 hours to meet us for early dinner at 3:15 pm and we left at 5:45 pm. Missed the whole first quarter of the game.

Comments