Textbooks.com / Fraudalent
I discovered textbooks.com in September by searching online. I did have other choices, such as purchasing this book at the school bookstore but finally I decided to purchase this book with textbooks.com for the convenience and for the GUARANTEED BUY BACK!
When I received the book some pages were wavvy and did seem like it had some water damage. Overall the book was in great condition, no handwriting in the book at all. I assumed this was OK because my book was used.
I have now followed all directions in sending my book back only to receive an email 2 weeks later advising me my book had NO VALUE due to water damage. Can you imagine? No value. Not even a decreased amount.
This book was in the same condition as I received it. I always kept the book in plastic and never wrote in this book at all.
I cannot imagine a college kid not wanting this book to work with instead of purchasing a new book for $184.00.
This company uses fraudalent tactics to lure the consumer to purchase from them.
Shame on them!!
More Textbooks.com Complaints & Reviews
- Textbooks.com - Buyback policy 
- Textbooks.com - Fraudulent Practices 
- Textbooks.com - Online scam 
- Textbooks.com - Their customer service is nonexistant 
- Textbooks.com - Did not receive order 
- Textbooks.com - selling textbooks
- Textbooks.com - avoid at all costs
- Textbooks.com - $10 payment for all my books
- Textbooks.com - Scam artists! Buyer beware..."very good" condition books are anything but!
- Textbooks.com - Terrible scam website