Texas Roadhouse / waitress

1 Taylor, MI, United States Review updated:

On Friday, 29th of December at around 5;00 pm we arrived at the Texas roadhouse on Purdue road in Taylor, Mach. We were sat in a back section of a fairly crowded restaurant and our server was a girl named "Mia". It was a party of 3, Myself, my wife and my grandson. We ordered beer x2 and coke for my wife. AND THEN WAITED... after a longer than usual time our drinks arrived and Mia took our order, My Grandson ordered country fried chicken, myself was the pulled pork dinner with mashed potatoes on the plate, chill with cheese and my wife ordered the smothered chicken. My dispute was with my wife's order, this is how the order was given by me and understood by Mia: She (my wife) wants the smothered chicken with the jack cheese on the chicken, onions on the side and cartelised, and no portable mushrooms, baked potato with extra butter no sour crËme a house salad with no tomatoes and Italian dressing. The meal was delivered by the kitchen staff, My waif's smothered chicken was a smothered chicken dinner ( NOT WHAT I HAD ORDERED !!) We waited for Mia to come back to our table, but Mia was busy with other tables and either ignored or didn't hear our calls for her. FINALLY I took my wife's order to the kitchen and explained to Jacob (kitchen manager) and explained to him what I had ordered and how I wanted it to arrive. The order was fixed and brought back to our table by Shy. Mia did not return to our table at all after that, no apology for the disorder and no apology for her lack of concern about our visit to your restaurant. I like Texas road house and we have been coming to this store since it opened. We like the food at your restaurant, and up until this time we have been happy with your service and your managers, BUT we will not ever get this waitress again... SHE DOESN'T CARE !

Jo
Dec 30, 2017

Comments

• Po
      31st of Dec, 2017

Was Mia still present in the restaurant? They may have removed her from your table since she made a mistake.