Texas Roadhouse / poor service
My family dined at the Asheville, NC Texas Roadhouse today 11/25/18 to celebrate my birthday. My kids refer to it as the "Roll House" since that is why we keep going back. Our "server" was Rebecka. The food was great but the service was so bad we all left furious! We had already completed our appetizers and were almost finished with our meals before we were ever brought any rolls, after having requested them thrice. (All other servers seemed to have no trouble supplying rolls to their tables.) Despite several requests for a refill, I sat with a dry Coke glass for at least 40 minutes and my husband for almost as long, although he did get one refill which was exhausted before his meal arrived. My 8 year old daughter was brought THREE un-needed refills of her blue lemonade by other servers? Don't know what this waitress' problem was, but it will keep us away for a while. We are almost always approached by a manager to ask how things are, but couldn't find one today to complain to.
More Texas Roadhouse Complaints & Reviews
- Texas Roadhouse - terrible employees 
- Texas Roadhouse - racist vandalism
- Texas Roadhouse - bad service, bad food 
- Texas Roadhouse - paid for another table's meal 
- Texas Roadhouse - had to go away with an empty stomach! 
- Texas Roadhouse - everything! 
- Texas Roadhouse - poor service (rude manager) 
- Texas Roadhouse - meal was not too warm and they did not put extra sour cream in the bag.
- Texas Roadhouse - boynton beach location
- Texas Roadhouse - they were rude and unamerican!