Texas Roadhouse / food service and waiting time
A party of four had to wait almost two hours to be served the entrée after already waiting over an hour to be seated. Granted, they were very busy but we saw people who came in after we did and a larger party be served and ate and left before we were served. The waitress just kept bringing us our tea and water that we ordered and had no explanation as to why our food was not ready. When our food finally came, (only after I asked to speak to the manager who never showed up) it was luke warm and some of the order was missing. I asked again to speak to the manager and he/she still did not show. We shortly asked for the bill, got boxes for our food and left. Obviously we will never go there again. The waitress apologized as we were leaving but that's all we got. We all couldn't help but wonder if it had anything to do with the fact that we were black!! hmmmm!
More Texas Roadhouse Complaints & Reviews
- Texas Roadhouse - terrible employees 
- Texas Roadhouse - racist vandalism
- Texas Roadhouse - bad service, bad food 
- Texas Roadhouse - paid for another table's meal 
- Texas Roadhouse - had to go away with an empty stomach! 
- Texas Roadhouse - everything! 
- Texas Roadhouse - poor service (rude manager) 
- Texas Roadhouse - meal was not too warm and they did not put extra sour cream in the bag.
- Texas Roadhouse - boynton beach location
- Texas Roadhouse - they were rude and unamerican!