Texas Roadhouse / bad experience
Me and my family went to eat at Texas Roadhouse in West Monroe, Louisiana. We did the call b ahead. When me and family was finally seated, the waitress came with cold rolls with no plates. We finally placed order and it took about 40 minutes to get order. When order arrived the waitress told me it will be a while on my loaded bake potato. I was finished eating what they brought me because I did not want it to get cold. I did not understand why they could not have brought everything out when it was ready. I have already been waiting and frustrated for almost an hour. If this is how we are going to be treated at your business, I will take my business where I am appreciated. Thanks
More Texas Roadhouse Complaints & Reviews
- Texas Roadhouse - terrible employees 
- Texas Roadhouse - racist vandalism
- Texas Roadhouse - bad service, bad food 
- Texas Roadhouse - paid for another table's meal 
- Texas Roadhouse - had to go away with an empty stomach! 
- Texas Roadhouse - everything! 
- Texas Roadhouse - poor service (rude manager) 
- Texas Roadhouse - meal was not too warm and they did not put extra sour cream in the bag.
- Texas Roadhouse - boynton beach location
- Texas Roadhouse - they were rude and unamerican!