Tesco / tesco banned me without a reason
On 24/12/2010 did my shopping at Tesco Perivale (Hoover building), security turned up to me and start abusing me of eating they're donuts:
Had empty package on front of me and said:
Either you pay for it or I call to the Police!
I have touched or eat it, and said call to the Police or I will myself!
He call to the police, They've arrived!
Policeman asked security to see Video, were they can see me eating!
Security said non of the cameras in the shop are working for some reason, so we can't see the video!
Police man looked at about 20 cameras above us and said you mean non are them work?
Security said sorry the're don't!
Store manager turned up and said that I've eaten there biscuits or don nuts and banned me from the store without actual prove that I did!
I called to Head Office, and they said they can't help and that I should write to Store manager about this issue, but he said I stole the're biscuits so how can I write to him?!
People please explain me how can that be, and help me to do something about it!???
More Tesco Complaints & Reviews
- Tesco Malaysia - online and customer service 
- Tesco Penang Malaysia - tesco penang sells without a price tag & dishonesty of internal staff! 
- Tesco Car Insurance - policy canceled without my knowledge! 
- Tesco - customer care 
- Tesco Rawang - sgm attitude and behaviour (so rude) 
- Tesco - tesco online delivery
- Tesco - payment being robbed issues never sorted out abused at work
- Tesco Bukit Indah - cashier
- Tesco Rawang - ethnic kelantan manager cannot run multiracial selangor
- Tesco Puchong - misleading price displayed - not honored!