Telus Mobility / cell phone is not functional
The Motorola Milestone will not dial long distance numbers without putting a "1" in front of all numbers. That means if someone calls you you cannot call them back since it does not dial a "1". All your contacts also will have to be re-programmed with a "1".
Telus does not stand behind the products they sell and they say it is your tough luck you bought a phone that doesnt work on our networks. They will not replace it or help since it cannot be reprogrammed. This phone is useless to me and I have to start over with a new company now.
More Telus Mobility Complaints & Reviews
- Telus Mobility - very, very unhappy customer! 
- Telus/Easy PC plan - false advertising and overcharging 
- Telus Mobility - deceptive cancellation charges 
- Telus Mobility - do not consider telus mobility! 
- Telus - misleading advertising 
- Telus Communications - fraudulent billing personal information
- Telus - customer service
- Telus - not able to get promotion that was offered, after I had signed a 3yr contract
- Telus Communications - billing and payments
- Telus ADSL Internet - fraudulent charges