Telkom SA SOC — investigation of unauthorized debit orders
I have logged an investigation in Telkom outlet at Wonderpark mall on the 27th July 2018 regarding the unauthorized debit orders that date as far as June 2018. This transactions started from R100 to 1000, R1500, 2000, R2500, R4000 and the latest transactions that took place on the 15th and 20th this month (November) it was R10 000.00 debit orders respectively. the case number:[protected]. This transactions have caused financially strained: bank charges, transport caused and other undue costs. Telkom has not responded to my case and have not even gave at least a feedback. please help and your assistance will be highly appreciated. This transactions has caused an overdrawn in my current account.
More Telkom SA SOC Complaints & Reviews
- Telkom SA - accounts department 
- Telkom - service not just serious it is ridiculous! 
- Telkom SA - slow adsl connection 
- Telkom/ Adsl Line - service and fault non-repairs 
- Telkom SA SOC - connection 3g flla wifi phone
- Telkom SA SOC - landline not activated after 12 phone calls
- Telkom SA SOC - telkom line faulty in over a year
- Telkom SA SOC - impossible to cancel
- Telkom SA SOC - wrong billing for no data.
- Telkom SA SOC - billings and inactive internet / wifi line since feb 2018