Teleflora.com / What a scam

United States Review updated:

On December 13, 2011, I ordered some flowers from Teleflora.com and when I received the confirmation of delivery via e-mail, it also gave me a rebate if I ordered something else within 60 days.

The exact words of the rebate goes like this: “Congratulations your order qualified for $60 Worth of Rebates. You have been awarded two $30 rebates to redeem them simply enter 15305 or 2739131 in the Promo field at Checkout.”

When I went on Teleflora.com today, December 15th, to order another bouquet of flowers, I entered the promo code 15305 it would not accept it. So I called the [protected] number for Teleflora to see what I needed to do to get my rebate. They said I could go ahead and order the flowers through them. They gave me a discount of $9.00 off the bouquet. When I inquired as to my rebate and that I would prefer to get the discount from that versus their phone order discount, I was told that the promo codes were invalid and I could not use them. When I went online again, I used the other promotional code of 2739131 and it would not take the rebate either.

As far as I am concerned, this is a true bait and switch tactic to get someone to pay more for the same order. After you try and try to get the promo to work, you are finally forced to call their 800 number to see what is up and then they get you. What a scam!

Teleflora LLC
www.Teleflora.com
[protected]
11444 W. Olympic Blvd. 4th Floor
Los Angeles, California 90064

Ha

Comments

• Ju
      Feb 14, 2011
    Teleflora.com - False advertising
    Teleflora
    Teleflora.com

Company did not deliver what we ordered. Plain and simple this is False advertising. A picture is worth a thousand words so here is What we ordered on the right and what we actually got on the left.

P.s. I have been on hold with them for 55 minutes now.

• Ju
      Feb 14, 2011

oops! After I posted pics they got switched. The ones we ordered are on the left and the ones we got are on the right.

• To
      Feb 15, 2011

I've had the worst experience with Teleflora. The bouquet I ordered didn't even arrive on 2/14. And when I tried to call customer service (about 100 times) I always get the busy signal. And when I finally got through, it put me on hold for 90 minutes. This got to be the worst flower business ever.

• Mj
      May 06, 2011

I spend 135.00 for a Zen arrangment but it was substituted for something that never captured the zen artistry. I felt I was robbed and will never use Teleflora again. Not only that, complaining to customer servicres doesn't do anything. they just ignore you. Shame on them.

• Sh
      May 08, 2011

My goodness. That isn't even close. They need to be sued! I will never use them again!!! Hopefully they don't sent the flowers and I can just get my money back.

• Ly
      May 11, 2015

Do not use this company...they are scamers and liars. I ordered flowers for my daughter on 4/27. The next day I got 3 voice mails from them...2 stated that there was a problem with my credit card and the third was a man in a loud voice told me my card wasn't any good and I had to call back immediately with a good card. I contacted my bank and was told that when they entered my card info and the expiration date was wrong, so i call teleflora and told her that the card was good but they had entered the wrong expiration date but after the nasty voice mail I wanted to cancel the order. On 5/1 I check my account the found that they had reentered my account number and corrected the expiration date...so again i called teleflora and was assured that the order was cancelled and the amount would be credited to my card the next day the money was gone...and I called them again and was told that they had to take the money so that they could credit me. I HAVE NEVER HEARD OF ANYTHING SO STUPID OR RIDICULOUS. That was 5 days ago still nothing. These people are the worst they are impossible to deal with. IN ADDITION. The first person I talked to was heavily accented. I asked him where he was and he replied, Hong Kong. I really don't like to deal with companies that outsource American jobs...BUT REALLY...TO A COMMUNIST COUNTRY!!!