Telecheck Recovery Services / Collection

United States, Georgia, Augusta Review updated:
I had my purse stolen in September 2007. I had to cancel EVERYTHING. My credit cards were used immediately. I am still dealing with that pain. I had to change banks and accounts. I went back to all of those individuals that I had checks with to tell them about the issue. One of those places was walmart. I tried to make restitution the same day but was told that I would be getting contacted by telecheck. I was, about 2 months later. I had my husband send money from his checking account. They wanted a credit card and I said no way, I canceled all those due to the theft. So I had to send the money via mail. I got the mailing address and sent the check. I never heard back from them again. I tried using my check (from my new checking account that I opened after the theft) the other day at my dental office, 1 1/2 years later, and was told that it wouldnt go through. They said they do business with telecheck. Well, I have tried to call and get no person on the phone. How in the heck and I supposed to fix this? They already received my money once, I am not paying them again!!! My name should be out of their data bank. I can provide the police report to prove that I am not just some bad check writer. How do I get this fixed without being out MORE money!!! Teri Ryan, [protected]

More Telecheck Recovery Services Complaints & Reviews

A  7th of Apr, 2009 by
Once the check debt was paid this company is required to remove you from their list of bad checks. Report them to your State Attorney General's Office