Telecheck

Posted: Feb 8, 2016 by

Denied Checks

Columbia Avenue
Battle Creek, Michigan
I am tired of being denied at local stores in Michigan. Every time it is Denied by Telecheck. How is it I can write a $13.00 - $36.00 check at a local pharmacy and then turn right around in the same store go to check out and write a check for groceries and I am denied. Every time. this is the 4th time in a row. I have to call to find out why and no one seems to be able to answer the questions. I call the 800 # with the denial record code and transaction code and am told, that there is nothing there and there is no reason for it. Then why the h... is it being denied. Then I am told, "well, try writing for a smaller amount"
Really!!! for a weeks worth of groceries!!! I am so tired of this and then to beat all telecheck owes me money. Yes I accidentally wrote a check that did not go thru first time in my whole life and I made it right. Now telecheck owes me money, but do they pay it back = OH NO!!! but they reject my checks????? REALLY????? Pay UP FOLKS and leave me alone. I always have more than enough money in my accounts. Just cause I made a small mistake, - who doesn't??? But I am penalized for life because of it. GET REAL!!!
Complaint comments Comments (0) Complaint country United States Complaint category Business & Finances

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree