Telecheck / Check processing at major drug & discount stores.
For no reason, out of blue, check at Kmart, then Walgreens was denied. Called bank immediately and they had not received checks. Knew there was ample funds and bank confirmed cash available in checking acct. So mgr at Walgreens gives me 800 # to call. Call Telecheck and the run around begins. Meanwhile, she asks for all my bank information. . to confirm, right? Wrong. Clear that Kmart, Walgreens, and Walmart have recently signed up and if you don't write a lot of checks. . you wi be denied. Rep said it has nothing to do with funds. It appears that a 3rd company now has access to all our private financial info. So who is going to protect us from Telecheck? Right now it appears they have me over barrel. It is extremely alarming that financial info is being passed around like its nothing. It also appears that there are few if any good reasons for denials. So good people trying to control finances are being harmed. Your checking account is no longer accessible for use. Forcing consumers to use credit cards. See any conflict folks? I am going to start petition to demand list of companies who use Telecheck and then set up process to let each company see how many sign petition to avoid companies serviced by Telecheck. This is crazy. Rep told me solution was to not write check for 7 days. Here you have some clerk feeling the power of control. Here you have a Walmart, Walgreen, etc. Vendor telling me when I can write a check. Crazy.
More Telecheck Complaints & Reviews
- Telecheck - I am still burned about it! 
- Telecheck - How to 'get back' at Telecheck 
- Telecheck - Scam 
- Telecheck - Still no resolution 
- Telecheck - Terrible experience 
- TeleCheck Services - denial of check cashing privileges
- TeleCheck Services - denied check at walmart 5 times.
- Telecheck - denied check reason code 4 — and they will not correct the issue
- Telecheck - check denied at merchant
- Telecheck - Denied check... Fourth time