Telebrands / Star shower
I purchased two Star Showers at $50 each. the first one I bought in 2015 and used it Christmas 2015. It burned out this year on Dec. 28. I purchased a second Star Shower and used it this Christmas 2016. It burned out before Christmas ever arrived. I am a widow and that was a lot of money for me to spend. Why didn't they last longer?
Can I return them and get a refund? What do I need to do? I have the bills.
my E-mail is [protected]@aol.com
More Telebrands Complaints & Reviews
- Telebrands/pasta Boat - Cost Inflation 
- Telebrands - Scam charges 
- Aluma Wallet - Scam 
- Telebrands Robostir - Order pricing scam 
- Telebrands Perfect Button - Internet Scam Ordering Process 
- Telebrands Pasta Boat - Wrong Item Being Sent
- Aluma Wallet - Don't BUY !!! 
- Telebrands firstcapsFix_callbackhef Geni) - over charge/ no refung
- Telebrands Dr - Get-A-Grip - No Return Information
- Telebrands - Aluma Wallet overcharged me