Telebrands/pedipaws / Scam-Fraud
i ordered pedipaws, with the knowledge that i could try this, and if i wasn't satisfied with it, within 30 days could return it for a refund. well i called, got a RA#, returned it via UPS. i waited for about 3 weeks, still no refund to my card. i called them 3 times, and got a runaround from zombies that seemed to reading from a script.
i finally called my credit card co, explained that i've been ripped off, that i have tracked my return and they did receive it and sign for it. they just won't give me my refund. my cc company is sending me the necessary "dispute" forms and will credit my card the $59.71 they charged me for this junk, that i returned!
More Telebrands/pedipaws Complaints & Reviews
- Telebrands/pasta Boat - Cost Inflation 
- Telebrands - Scam charges 
- Aluma Wallet - Scam 
- Telebrands Robostir - Order pricing scam 
- Telebrands Perfect Button - Internet Scam Ordering Process 
- Telebrands - Parcel not received
- Telebrands - spin scrubber
- Telebrands - 75 and 50 ft top brass expandable hose 
- Telebrands - pet egg powerball product part fell out after minimal usage
- Telebrands - 100 foot hoe top brass bullett