Tele Check / Fraudulent charges
This has happened more than one time in the last couple of years. A check denied by telecheck. The only explanation is code 3, you need to call. They tell you no negative information on your account, just that they have the right to deny your check when they see fit. Most common response from them is you don't conform to there guidelines.
So, I ask, how do I conform to your computer generated guideline of the moment? And, the second question was what are the guidelines you wish me to conform to? Its so ironic that I am not allowed to write a check that initially would have cost me nothing, because of a computer guideline, but, can turn around and use my debit card from the same checking account to pay for my purchases.
Now the transaction has cost me a service fee at my bank for the debit purchase because I couldn't use the credit feature of the card because of the store policy. I called telecheck, and got the basic form read response from the zombie I had trouble understanding. After my conversation with them I doubt that they will ever let me present a check at any of their merchants again.
I told them they had to much effin control over my how I choose to spend and present my choice of payment. So, I have decided that if I see a telecheck sign on a merchants door, they are no longer good enough to get my money since they have decided to become little brother to BIG BROTHER!!!
More Tele Check Complaints & Reviews
- Telecheck - I am still burned about it! 
- Telecheck - How to 'get back' at Telecheck 
- Telecheck - Scam 
- Telecheck - Still no resolution 
- Telecheck - Terrible experience 
- TeleCheck Services - denial of check cashing privileges
- TeleCheck Services - denied check at walmart 5 times.
- Telecheck - denied check reason code 4 — and they will not correct the issue
- Telecheck - check denied at merchant
- Telecheck - Denied check... Fourth time