Tea Life LLC / No refund & no answer

I have tried to contact them by phone and e-mail with no luck, they say the e-mail so quick and it don't make since so I have not been able to e-mail them, they charged my account as a re-order and I don't want them. When I went to the website, this site came up with others unhappy with the service. I have had no luck in contacting them, I will be sending a letter with a return acknowledgement. Does anyone have any other suggestions? Thank you, to anyone who has any ideas how to contact them.

Va

Comments

15th of May, 2008

They keep sending me the same videos and i have been trying to get in touch with them but i cant find the number. So if anybody can email me with the number i would greatly appreciate it.

3rd of Dec, 2008

Hi
    I had exactly the same experience. I ordered the "free sample", gave my debit card number for the postage charge and the next thing I knew was that I got a grey plastic bag with two more bottles in it delivered by mail. The bag had no sender's address and could not be "returned to sender". Two days ago I discovered that i had been charged some 86 dollars.

I was able to call the company today at the 866- number given on the free sample. At the second atempt "Rachel" picked up. She told me without being asked that everything they did was "legal" as I had "agreed" to some fine print spelling out the scam. She also told me that there was no way go get my money back and that I could "go to the bank but they won't give it back to you neither" and that they would not accept a return of the merchandise sent unsolicited.
    She told me that the company's name was Tea Life LC (or LLC - she spoke very unclearly) that the manager was "John", that it was not the company's "policy" to give out the last name of the manager and that the company is located at 1930 Village Center Circle 3-108 Las Vegas Nevada 89134.

I am not interested in the legality of this. I don't have neither the money nor the time to use the court system in this country. But I think it is highly "unethical" (i.e. slimy) to use the worries of sick people to make a buck in this manner, particularly for a company that wraps itself in an ever so vague aura of healthy, esoteric alternative not-like-the-corporate-medicine aura.

Is there at least a way to complain? Do you think Las Vegas has a Better Business Bureau that cares? Or some kind of a public advocate? Or should we write to the local congressman? Or maybe a senator? I am not American and I have never been to Nevada nor to Las Vegas, and that city might be the last place to look for straight ways to earn a living. But rat-###-scams like these give even the gambling industry a bad name.

Best

J.F.

• Ro
      6th of May, 2009

Exactly my experience with these people. I had informed them that I did not want any further consignments. Nevertheless they continued to send another consignment and debited my bank account. I returned the two bottles (with UPS confirmation of delivery) and requested a refund. Absolutely no response. I was obliged to close my account to avoid any further deductions. Apart from being a scam in terms of their marketing, the product GlucoBalance MD has made absolutely no difference to my blood condition. Definitely these people are to be avoided. I find it very strange that the many people who have been scammed by these individuals are finding if difficult to have recourse to some sort of authority who can take the necessary action against them.