TB Dress / poor quality

KS, United States Review updated:

We purchased a dress for my daughter for prom. The quality was very poor. There were at least 4 areas on the dress that were poorly sewn and it was very noticeable. There is no way she can wear this dress in its current condition. I sent pictures to TB Dress so that I could get a return authorization. They offered to give me $10 refund and a discount on a future order, stating that they had put so much time and money into making it and that was the best they could do. I have sent at least 4 emails requesting a refund and have received the same response each time. This company is a sham. DO NOT order from them. Pay a little extra and get a decent product for your money.

Comments

• Li
      3rd of Apr, 2012

i bought my daughters dress from tb for her prom, sadly its very poorly mad, e there is no way she could ware this dress, so i am going to return it. It also has got alot of stains on it as well ..

• Jr
      19th of Apr, 2012

YAH going through major pain of getting my money back on a prom dress that is not as it is pictured. Over half of the sequins on bodice missing & they say it was the lighting when picture was taken. WRONG!!! Total rip off & misrepresented dresses. they're made in CHINA so you can just imagine. Hope you can get a dipute through your ccd company. i'm still working on mine, currently they only want to give me $20 for a $200 dress!!! good luck. SEE ATTACHED PICS. DO NOT BUY FROM TB DRESS OR TIDEBUY. THEY'RE THE SAME COMPANY!!!

• Tr
      26th of Jun, 2012
    TB Dress - Non delivery
    TB Dress
    Chester
    England, Cheshire
    United Kingdom

I ordered and paid for a dress, it said it would take a maximum of 15 Days to make. It has now been 21 Days and it is still not finished or been dispatched. The dress did not arrive in time for the event I ordered it for. Company are ignoring my e-mails, won't issue a refund. They are a total rip off. NEVER buy from TB Dress